Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sophie-natic: Sophie Paris Philippines Fashion and Beauty Soiree (A repost from my other blog)

It was the first time I heard the term. But was rather familiar to me though. And so with the dictionary’s help, Soiree pronounced as swah-rey, means an evening party or a social gathering of a common theme where people listen , watch and experience something to be featured about.
And so last May 25, 2013, I attended the Sophie Paris  Philippines Beauty and Fashion Soiree  at the Mallberry suites. There on the 10th floor, the lights, the music, the theme said it all- fashion, make-up, scents and bags flowed all through out.
I was indeed fortunate to be there. Considered to be my first event cover with the CDObloggers, I was excited and looking forward for the fun company.
When the party music pumped, the pretty ladies walked and ruled the floor featuring Sophie Paris’ products of beautiful bags. And the afternoon bloomed all the more as Ms. Ali Forbes, Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2012 1st runner up was there.
After the event, pictorials were the first to be done. Picture there, picture here, picture everywhere! After all that is what we Pinoys love, right? I am supposed to post the awesome goodies we got from Sophie Paris, but I have got to transfer the pictures from my phone. Still finding a  bluetooth connection, so soon, I’ll post it up!
Over-all, I had a BLAST of fun with fashion and beauty extravaganza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails