Saturday, July 3, 2010

yummy sUnday #2 - Cookies & ice pOps gaLore!


I've been wanting to post this on my blog and now I finally did! lol! This was our hmmm I think 2nd session on our weekly children's bible school which had the theme: 'Serve Friends.' And this was our featured snacks for the kids! Yummy and colorful don't you think? :) The cookies are personally baked by our friend. She indeed has a gift in cooking! :) Want to order then?
Contact me here. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy Yummy Sunday everyone! :)

4 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

I miss eating those Ice Pops! I remember I would line up in the school canteen just to have a taste of that. My favorite is the green one.

You can check out my Yummy Sunday post HERE. Happy Sunday!

Bogie said...

Yummy cookies! The children in our church love Ice pops especially if its frozen. :) Thanks for joining.

Be seeing you next week for more Yummy Sunday post. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Cookies, yummy!

Spice Up Your Life

Lady Patchy said...

for sure enjoy mga kids dyan sa ice candy at cookies

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails