Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life as I Know

Thursday would be my free day. I don't need to work and what I will do is to rest and enjoy the whole time of the day. That is part of relaxing and forgetting stress. Today is summer and many things happened. All things work for Good. Life is not that easy as what we could always think. We face many situations that made us into trouble. But the good thing is that I was able to survive and still alive today. Fighting for some new things to face on. Well, I am not a quitter in many ways. But a fighter in all ways especially with the help of God. Life as what others could see is temporary and nothings. But with God, life has its meaning, purpose and plans that comes from God. Life is so short, we need to spend time and use it wisely.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails