Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Log yourself to sleep


I had always longed to have my own room back when I still didn’t have. I planned the ‘interior’ design, how it would like, where I would place and position my things (not to mention my study table and a whole lot of books!), and settle my very own bed. Before, I had to sleep in the sofa in our living room, I also had a choice to sleep with my mom’s room and I realized that I had the space but thought that it’s very much different when you get to have your own room. I couldn’t agree with that previous statement more! Especially when it comes to having your own bed! Where you could lie down, freely move side to side, all the space is yours! Nothing beats a cozy, fluffy, warm bed. I wished I had something like that of a log bunk bed. I myself am an action person when I sleep, in that sense, I really move a lot especially when I don’t have the best position of sleep and if I am not comfortable where I am lying on! Boy, having that kind of bed is indeed like heaven of sleep! :) Plus, the aesthetics comes along with it! It absolutely blends with nature, so woody and oh! It really fits my pro-eco personality!

One thing’s for sure; sleep is a vital need of people. What more could be a major factor to induce that? It’s choosing a bed that suits you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails