Friday, June 4, 2010

Thinking Out Loud #2: Amazed day by day

Another Friday night.
And another blessed night that I am reminded of God's word and teaching in my daily walk in life with Him during our lighthouse session.

I am just simply amazed how the Lord is dealing and intervening in my life today. I am going through some waves in the ocean and bumps on the road right now. But then, thanks to the Lord's amazing grace, unfailing love, and enduring mercy, I know I can go through this!

There's a saying that goes: "It is good to remember that the tea kettle, although up to its neck in hot water, still continues to sing."

Well, whether we are in hot, cold, warm, or lukewarm water that test us in this life, the very important matter to consider is that we have a God that knows the purpose for it and that everything will work out for good to those who love the Lord in Christ Jesus.

Rejoice evermore..In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..
I Thessalonians 5:16, 18


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails