Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Couch Potatoes #2 - Artificial Intelligence (2001)

When I heard of this movie and watched the trailer, I was very sure that this movie would be a blockbuster! Starring the best actors of all time Jude Law and Haley Osment, this movie embarks
the world of robots and the high-technology production
in the futuristic dimension. The touching part of the movie is in the played role of the 11-year old robotic boy (played by Haley)
who dreams of becoming a real boy so that
he would have back his mother's affection and love.
Somehow, this movie emulates the story of Pinocchio.
And so the boy journeys with Gigolo Joe (Jude Law) and became friends and together they set off to turn the boy's desire into a reality.

5 comments:

Joahna Vern said...

Ah!!! nakauna man jud! ..

kamz said...

hello julie! thanks for joining tcp dear. I immensely enjoyed watching AI too... jude law is indeed a great actor. the ending is sad though.

again, thanks for joining dear. next week's theme is: COmputer Geeks 101. till then, take care and happy tcp!

july_blogizta said...

hi Ms. Kikamz! thanks for the comment! I really appreciate it coming from you personally the founder of tcp..=) Thanks too for the advance info! =) God bless!

Rossel said...

this is one of those good sci-fi movies. mine is up too...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/06/armageddon.html

happy TCP!

Mommy Liz said...

I almost chose this one for my entry. I love this movie. I love Joel Haley Osment..from the Sixth sense.

http://www.anliz.info

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails