Monday, June 7, 2010

Tuesday Couch Potatoes #3 - The Matrix (Trilogy)

Who could ever forget the best ever trilogy movie of The Matrix?
Started in 1999, the movie was a blast of blockbuster!
Starring the ever handsome, cool, and best actor of all times Keannu Reeves
with the renowned cast of Laurence Fishburn, Hugo Weaving, and Carrie-Anne Moss,
it was the best of the best Action-Adventure and Sci-Fi movie of all times!

With computer programming, cyber-intellignece and hacking at its height and beauty (of which these green characters are famous for), it gave us a view of the internal computer world.

More featured movies here in this meme!
Click on!


4 comments:

ACmomCee said...

oh my... can you velieve it? I HAVEN'T watched this yet!!! waaah!!!

Mommy Liz said...

I am with you sister!!!

http://www.anliz.info/2010/06/tcp-matrix.html

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

This is an okay movie for me.

Mine is here http://www.sheaky.com/2010/06/tcp-live-free-or-die-hard.html

Mommy Liz said...

aha! we have the same entry. Matrix.. until now I still cannot understand the movie. I guess, when it comes to computer and modern technology I am so poor. Liz

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails