Thursday, July 22, 2010

Faithful Friend

Kindly play the song first before you read the message...









Besty Julie;

I'd like to wish you a Happy Birthday!
There are so many things I'd like to say about you that are so hard to put into words.
You are seriously one of the bestfriend I could ask for,
I am so happy that I get to be your friend.
You mean a lot to me. :)

I know i can always count on you for so many things,
Although I know that you might have a different opinion,
You will always respect mine and listen to all my "BORING PROBLEMS."

Every minute that we spend together is so much fun!
I love that you have your own, unique personality, and you won't anyone change you.
Without you I might not be who I am,
I know that you are always there. Hmmmmnnn...

You always makes me feel better when I'm not happy.
I can honestly say that my best days have been with you. :)
I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other so well,
We even think alike "MOST OF THE TIME"

I want you to know that you are an AMAZING Friend.
You are an AWESOME person in general.
You're so sincere, kind, nice and faithful friend. Weeeeee...

I know i can always count on you...
I grabbed this opportunity to write a message on your page,
Because you deserve to be appreciated...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "MY BESTY"


From: "Besty"

5 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

A very good friend indeed.
Cheers

Joahna Vern said...

..i'm reading between the lines... two thumbs up for this! :) Happy birthday, manghud july! :) looking forward to our next "laag" with your besty..hihihi..

ARJAY said...

Oh...send my regards to your besty...hahahahha...

july_blogista said...

@ ARJAY: Yeah.. I will surely send those regards..nyahahah weeeeeeeee

@ te Joey: hahahah! go ahead and read between the lines..nyahaha space ra imu mabasahan..hihihi.
Thank you thank you thank you te jOey! Yeah! Looking forward for mOre Libre! weeeeeeeeee!

cuej said...

oohhhhh cute...weeeee.. wew!..
{and I couldn't ask for more}
nice nice nice -_- ..
wanna know ur besty -_- ..

check mo rin site na toh: TNX
http://shroomei.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-birthday-julie.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails