Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shoot me! - Guitar Girl

I never mentioned in my blog that music is part of my life right? Oh I think I've mentioned it in my first posts. lol. Yes, it is true. I'm a music-lover and person myself.
I know how to play the guitar (be it electronic or acoustic, as long as it is a guitar), and also the bass guitar (but not that much). I'm also into tribal, ethnic music which I learned how to play the kumintang and agong (one of our native & tribal instruments), and also I love the Rondalla wherein we play a 14-stringed instrument!

By the way, this picture was taken during a debut of a churchmate. :) I was playing while my friend serenaded her. :)

Ahhhh, it is indeed obvious that music is an extension of my life. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice photo of you.

Jen said...

Thats nice... I love hearing people play.

Erin said...

How wonderful! I'm a bit envious of people who can play an instrument. It is wonderful that you can do what you love and have it give pleasure to others.

Marice said...

WOW!!! I always admire ladies who can play instruments especially guitar. I took guitar lesson before but I didn't pursue it that much, I just know a bit and its been ages since I played a guitar. great shot sis!

happy weekend
u may view mine here

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails