Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shoot me! - Youth Sunday 2010

Rock on for JESUS! Yeahhh!

This was our group picture remembrance of our Youth sunday.
I was astonished and happy at the same time to see
that we were a great number here. I pray that we will be fruitful in that area.
As to the fact that, the 'harvest' is plenty but the workers are few. ;(

Zeal. Passion. Commitment. Heart.
It's my constant prayer and desire for the youth.
I know very well that the Lord sees every bit of it and He is waiting...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Teacher Engineer said...

love it igsoon;)

Karen Chayne said...

nice one sis! bibo kaayo mo... hope maka inter youth fellowship pud mi diha sa inyong church.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails